irex consulting is a straightforward business engineering consultancy. We work with our clients to tackle complex operational, commercial, and strategic challenges. Our team creates, model, and deliver hands-on solutions. We are building on our expertise by supporting energy market leaders particular in Belgium and France to expand our pioneering approach toward other industries .
Today, our goal is to continue our expansion by fueling our growth in three distinct ways: international expansion, deepening our expertise, and venturing into new markets.
By joining irex Consulting, you become part of a dynamic and human-centric team with an entrepreneurial mindset. We highly value taking initiatives and fostering an open way of thinking and acting. Moreover, the well-being of our consultants holds significant importance to us.
As a business analyst, you operate directly into the business and strive for operational excellence.
On project you will be responsible for:
- Identify the business needs
- Assess their impact and implementation cost
- Carry out project scoping and prioritization
- Optimize business processes and ensure consistency after change
- Conduct an in-depth analysis and extract specifications
- Elaborate a tailor-made solution model
- Create added value by its implementation and follow up
- Ensure valued end product through quality management
- Translate business needs into a technical design
The irex Growth Program will give you the possibility to develop your potential and build an exciting & personalized career within irex on managerial and/or expert level.
- Master degree (civil or business engineer, master IT, physics, mathematics or anything with an engineering background)
- Relevant sector knowledge is a plus!
- Outgoing personality capable of coordinating different types of stakeholders
- Motivated to tackle challenging projects and take up responsibilities
- Healthy dose of entrepreneurial spirit
- Native French or Dutch, professional proficiency in English