irex consulting is a straightforward business engineering consultancy. We work with our clients to tackle complex operational, commercial, and strategic challenges. Our team creates, model, and deliver hands-on solutions. We are building on our expertise by supporting energy market leaders particular in Belgium and France to expand our pioneering approach toward other industries .
Today, our goal is to continue our expansion by fueling our growth in three distinct ways: international expansion, deepening our expertise, and venturing into new markets.
By joining irex Consulting, you become part of a dynamic and human-centric team with an entrepreneurial mindset. We highly value taking initiatives and fostering an open way of thinking and acting. Moreover, the well-being of our consultants holds significant importance to us.
As project manager, you ensure delivery of key projects at our clients and take up a leading role in our Growth Program.
On project you will be responsible:
- Operate directly in business environments to engineer operational excellence
- Ensure successful project delivery on scope, budget, time and quality
- Coordination of project teams and reporting to customer management
- Lead on all aspects of project lifecycle
- Create synergies by actively building bridges between different stakeholders, teams and departments
- Deliver tangible outcomes
Within irex you will have key responsibilities in people management
- Lead up to 3 consultants
- Be involved in internal processes
- Participate in business growth through building positive client relationships
The irex Growth Program will give you the possibility to develop your potential and build an exciting & personalized career within irex on managerial and/or expert level. We will give you the opportunity to strenghten your knowledge by obtaining certified trainings such as Prince2, PMBok, SAFe
- Master degree (civil or business engineer, master IT, physics, mathematics or anything with an engineering background)
- At least 2 years relevant experience
- Experience with cloud, ERP or CRM implementations is a plus
- Eager to take on exciting business challenges
- Proven record of problem-solving skills
- Strong communicator & Decision maker
- Highly motivated & team player
- Native French or Dutch, professional proficiency in English.