irex consulting is a straightforward business engineering consultancy. We work with our clients to tackle complex operational, commercial, and strategic challenges. Our team creates, model, and deliver hands-on solutions. We are building on our expertise by supporting energy market leaders particular in Belgium and France to expand our pioneering approach toward other industries .
Today, our goal is to continue our expansion by fueling our growth in three distinct ways: international expansion, deepening our expertise, and venturing into new markets.
By joining irex Consulting, you become part of a dynamic and human-centric team with an entrepreneurial mindset. We highly value taking initiatives and fostering an open way of thinking and acting. Moreover, the well-being of our consultants holds significant importance to us.
As a Data consultant at irex consulting, you will work on key projects for our clients and play a leading role in our data science lab iData.
On project you will be responsible:
- Operate directly within business and data environments
- Deliver added value to our clients through our data expertise
- Create synergies by providing a cross-functional perspective to various stakeholders, teams, and departments
- Deliver tangible results
You will tackle challenges across a diverse range of topics:
- Data engineering – transforming raw data into actionable insights
- Business intelligence – facilitating data-driven decision-making
- Advanced data analytics – Analyzing and structuring data to extract key insights
- Artificial Intelligence – leveraging innovative technologies
The irex Growth Program will give you the possibility to develop your potential and build an exciting & personalized career within irex on managerial and/or expert level. Taking a role of consultant requires openness and flexibility of the proposed mission.
- Master degree (civil or business engineer, master IT, physics, mathematics or anything with an engineering background)
- Desire to tackle exciting challenge
- Proven problem-solving skills
- Team spirit and willingness to contribute to internal projects